How do I keep captions and pictures together when printing?
You can use the “Keep with next” option to make sure captions print on the same page as the pictures they describe.
To keep captions with pictures when printing using a style:
- Select the Home tab.
- Click the small arrow in the lower-right corner of the Styles group.
The Styles task pane appears.
- Hover the mouse over a style in the list of styles.
- Click the arrow to the right of the style's name and select Modify.
- Click Format and select Paragraph.
The Paragraph dialog box appears.
- Select the Line and Page Breaks tab.
- Select the Keep with next check box.
- Click OK.